Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

A Day In Ba Sing Se !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

A Day In Ba Sing Se ! Empty
PostSubject: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am

Today Gin had not wanted to be here in ba sing se, He was here on a trip with his grandmother,She had never been here before and decided to travel here and learn some of there heritage.

Gin had split up earlier with his grandmother to go travel around himself throughout the city, It was different from the fire nation,They had more earthy things,as the fire nation had more metal and warm things.

He walked slowly and carefully throughout the town passing a few people whom seemed to be earth bender's, He then stopped at a local market just on the left of a small market. He approached a young woman at the market concession stand as he leaned his elbows onto the stand and began to speak to her''Um.do you guys have fire rocks?''He inquired to the woman. She rose her hand to her mouth and began to giggle,then replied back to his answer after her laughing moment''No,sorry we don't sell those''She replied shaking her head several times.

''But you could always try heading over to the fire nation, I am sure they have plenty''.She spoke, He turned around facing the opposite direction from the stand walking towards a small brown bench, as he thumped on the bench folding his arms letting out a large sigh.

Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief
Nation: Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 am

Kenji was done with his work at the university today. He has been studying more and more ab Ginout the air benders hoping one day to go to the air temples and learn about there culture more.
Kenji wandered around the city for awhile until he came across the market. He orderd some vegtables. He sat on the bench next to Gin with the food in a bag. "Hi I'm Kenji." He said "You don't look like your from here."
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 pm

He turned his head to his left noticing a young man sit next to him, he quickly turned his gaze away from him as the boy began to speak, gin inquired' No crap im not from around here, what have you been drinking this morning?''He giggled slightly relaxing his back onto the bench.

He wondered what Kenji wanted as he did not want to be bothered, bad enough he did not want to come in the first place.

Last edited by Gin Lei on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief
Nation: Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 pm

"Well I'm sorry." Kenji Said "I haven't been drinking anything." Kenji looked at his red clothes. He knew he was from the fire nation. "I'm actually from the northern water tribe." "I came to Ba Sing Sae to study at their university." "This city is'nt as bad as it looks." "The sites and food are nice." "I rember when I first came here." "It was kind of difficult to settle in but I got it."
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 pm

He looked very annoyed turning his gaze to the boy''Why are you telling me this, its your life not mine''He giggled then turned the other way resting his right leg onto his left leg.

He knew he should not be so mean but he could not help it, it was the way he is he turned his face back to the boy''Okay,that is very nice so I take it your a water bender aye''.He inquired to the boy staring him in the face
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Leave this thread Im the fire lord now No need to post

Last edited by Liao Lai on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Locking it for you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In Ba Sing Se !    A Day In Ba Sing Se ! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day In Ba Sing Se !
Page 1 of 1