Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

The Coalition Moves Out

Go down 
+4
Hoshi
Yen
Fire Lord Vlace
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

The Coalition Moves Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coalition Moves Out   The Coalition Moves Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Vlace tore himself away after a moment of looking into the sea and jogged to the lower deck of the boat, the whispering followed him as he passed people to get ot the stairs that led below. He skipped steps on his way down and jogged down the halls and passageways taking extremely sharp turns. He nearly crashed into someone twice and as he took the last turn to the avatars room he slowed down to a halt. He was barely breathing any heavier. He knocked on the door and called out, "I am coming in ready or not. And whether or not you want to see me. I have to talk to you."

He opened the door and entered the room of the avatar.
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Position: Avatar
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition Moves Out   The Coalition Moves Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 am

Kiari blinked a few times as the man named Taro stormed out of her room. She sighed and remained slightly dumbstruck for a few minuets, slightly confused on what had happened in regard the man who had come and gone.

She walked around the room, trying to regain herself from the deep slumber and the divergent messages and vision the spirits and been indulging her into. She held her head from a moment trying to contemplate it all as she heard the general She sheepishly turned around as he barged open the door. she would yawn " Well general, this seem familiar " she would say with a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition Moves Out   The Coalition Moves Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 am

General looked at her with his signature smile and said with a joking and light voice, "If you want I can play it back out again and leave, without telling you anything. And then you can not chase me to find out what I needed to tell you. And so we will both be in a worse spot as you wil yell at me for not talking to you and you won't have any more knowledge about what is going on."
He looked around the room notciing some small things out of place and tucked it into the back of his mind. He looked at her again and said, "Or... We can talk about what you are missing and probably should and want to know..."
"Up to you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition Moves Out   The Coalition Moves Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Moves Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2