Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

The Knight and the Princess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet
Position: None
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Knight and the Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Knight and the Princess   The Knight and the Princess EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Once upon a time there was a Knight. A black and white striped Knight on a black and white striped horse.
Everyone in the kingdom he lived in was talking about the 'beautiful princess', so he wanted to marry her, and went to the King's Castle but was halted by two guards, the first guard said: "Halt! Who are you?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "You're who?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Oh, alright, enter the castle!"
But as soon as he tried to enter, the other guard said: "Hold it right there. What's your name?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Repeat that?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Oh, okay. You may enter!"
After walking all the way up the stairs, he entered the King's Throne Room, and the King said: "You! What's your name?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "You're who?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "I see. How can I help you?" "I wish to marry your daughter." "My.. daughter? Uhm, alright, but you must fulfill two deadly tasks!" "I agree." "Good. First, you must slay the Three Evil Witch Sisters! Then, you must slay the Five-headed Dragon of Doom! Then you can have my... daughter." "Okay, bye."
So our knight went on his way to the Three Evil Witch Sisters. He found their house and knocked on their door. The first Evil Witch Sister opened the door, and said: "Gah! Who are you?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The what?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Ahh. Hello!" And SLASH, her head cut straight off. Then the second Evil Witch Sister came and saw the mess. She said: "What have you done! Who are you?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "....Who?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "I shall curse you!" And SLASH, her head cut straight off. Then the third and last Evil Witch Sister came and said: "My sisters! No! Who are you?!?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Who did you say?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Prepare to face my evil magic!" And SLASH, her head cut straight off.
Next our knight went to find the Five-headed Dragon of Doom. He found it a cave in a mountain. All the heads were sleeping. The first head woke up and said: "Who dares to wake me?" "Me! I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "You're who?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "What do you want?" And SLASH, its head cut straight off! Then the second head woke up from all the noise, and said: "Who is waking me?" "I am! I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Repeat!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "What have you done?" And SLASH, its head cut straight off! Then the third head woke up, and said: "Bah, I'm tired! Who are you?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Who did you say?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Why did you cut those heads off?" And SLASH, its head cut straight off! The fourth head woke up, and said: "Huh? Who is waking me at this time of the day?" "Me! I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "...Who?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "I see... now what have you done to my other heads?" And SLASH, its head cut straight off! The last head finally woke up, and said: "My.. heads! No! Who has done this?" "I have! I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "You? Who are you again?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "You are powerful...perhaps too powerful!" And SLASH, its head cut straight off!
Out knight rode his horse back to the castle, but was halted by the two guards again! The first guard said: "Don't move! Who are you?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "I'm half-deaf, repeat!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Hmm... enter." But then the other guard said: "Hold it right there! Tell me your name!" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Who did you say?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Okay. The King is waiting for you."
After walking up all the stairs, again, the knight was standing in front of the king, who said: "You.. I remember you.. who are you again?" "I'm the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Hmm... your name one more time?" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "The black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse?" "Yes, the black and white striped knight on a black and white striped horse!" "Oh, have you completed your tasks?" "Yes, I have slain both the Three Evil Witch Sisters and the Five-headed Dragon of Doom! May I marry your daughter now?" "I suppose, but the rumors are false. I don't have a daughter."
Back to top Go down

The Knight and the Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: General :: Off-game :: Entertainment-
Jump to: