Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT   IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

THIS IS THE FIRE LORD, I NEED YOU HERE RIGHT NOW I JUST FOUND OUT A GUY NAMED HARO IS LEADING THE REBELS HE IS HODLING ONE OF MY VILLAGES HOSTAGE. HE WILL KILL THEM IF I DONT GET THE THRONE. THE ONLY WAY IS TO GIVE HIM THE THRONE OR MY PEOPLE WILL DIE.

Last edited by Tenzin Shao on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is too short. You can do better. Have you noticed that you're a Mod?)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT   IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Lei. You need to think about this calmly.

Order the army to be reformed now. You need to do it and offer them the spoils of war against the rebellers. They will come back to you.

I shall turn this ship and we shall arive soon. We luckily have been a little farther south than was previously thought and it won't be any issue for the avatar or the earth king. We are changing course now. I want to be able to see your flag flying from the palace when I get there. Do not give in.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT LETTER!! URGENT
Page 1 of 1