Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Atheism vs Christainity Debate

Go down 
+8
Earth King Lei
Haro
Hoshi
Commander Ryota
Taro
Tenzin Shao
Fire Lord Vlace
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

Atheism vs Christainity Debate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheism vs Christainity Debate   Atheism vs Christainity Debate - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am

... Is anyone else failing to see his logic? Speak up now please. Or if you disagree with me on this point....

This was copy and pasted straight from his text.

"thank you for enlightening me that there is no God.

I believe that there is a God, but not the God that you Christians believe in."

Umm hello? Contradiction. Contradictions might be the first warning that the next few sentences are invalid or not logical. Or both. And sheesh. Not only was this a major contradiction it was RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

Holy crap the more I read the post the less logic it holds.

No evidence. As I posted before there is plenty of evidnence for what went down in the Bible. (Laminin Israel reformation prophesied to the day, the world being roudn, the heart having a "brain, etc.)How about the flood?In my next post tommorow I am going to prove the flood happned. And that shall prove the God of the Bible existed.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief
Nation: Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Atheism vs Christainity Debate   Atheism vs Christainity Debate - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:13 am

Flamebait much?
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lei

Earth King Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Earth King
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Atheism vs Christainity Debate   Atheism vs Christainity Debate - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

Fire Lord Vlace wrote:
... Is anyone else failing to see his logic? Speak up now please. Or if you disagree with me on this point....

This was copy and pasted straight from his text.

"thank you for enlightening me that there is no God.

I believe that there is a God, but not the God that you Christians believe in."

Umm hello? Contradiction. Contradictions might be the first warning that the next few sentences are invalid or not logical. Or both. And sheesh. Not only was this a major contradiction it was RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

Holy crap the more I read the post the less logic it holds.

No evidence. As I posted before there is plenty of evidnence for what went down in the Bible. (Laminin Israel reformation prophesied to the day, the world being roudn, the heart having a "brain, etc.)How about the flood?In my next post tommorow I am going to prove the flood happned. And that shall prove the God of the Bible existed.

It's not a contradiction. There are many Gods, and since you haven't proven the one that Christians believe in, I still refuse to believe.

I haven't failed a logic, not once. You CLEARLY stated, if you read it, that something powerful is holding together our universe and in the chatbox you said something about the molecular part of the cell blah blah you never gave any proof about anything said in the bible or any proof of a God sitting in the clouds.

I am somewhat not surprised you've came this far with no proof of Gods existence.

And as Taro clearly stated in the chatbox yesterday
"YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROOF THAT HE DOESNT EXIST"

And I'm still lol'ing about that.
Back to top Go down
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet
Position: Ba Sing Se, Earth Capital
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Atheism vs Christainity Debate   Atheism vs Christainity Debate - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Basically, he believes in God, but not the Bible. You really need to specify between "All powerful force" and "'Christian' God" in your posts, cause I'm helluva confused xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atheism vs Christainity Debate   Atheism vs Christainity Debate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atheism vs Christainity Debate
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: General :: Off-game :: Discussion-
Jump to: