Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Normal day *open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bai Hu

Bai Hu

Character Sheet
Position: Traveler
Nation: Water Tribe

Normal day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Normal day *open*   Normal day *open* EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Bai Hu was walking slowly back towards the village after a fishing trip. She decided that she would enter back into her igloo and tell small children some stories. She entered inside and started creating an interesting story outside her imagination.

"It's storytime!"She merrily yelled to try to grab some attention so children would enter.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief

Normal day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal day *open*   Normal day *open* EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Chief Kenji was on another diplomatic mission to the southern tribe. Efforts were on the way to improve the tribe and make it a city once again. Chief Kenji walked into the igloo to see Bai.
"Greetings,I am Chief Kenji of the Northern Water Tribe." "Who are these nice children here?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Bai Hu

Bai Hu

Character Sheet
Position: Traveler

Normal day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal day *open*   Normal day *open* EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Bai Hu saw a man who seemed to be friendly. Who told her that he was the chief of the northern water tribe and who wondered who the kids were. Bai Hu respectfully bowed in presence of a cheif.

She politely and friendly voice responded, "Hello I am Bai Hu the unannounced storyteller of this tribe and these are my listeners."

Why would he care about a small storyteller? I'm not a bender or a warrior.

Then she asked not as friendly, but in a worrisome way, "Is something wrong? Usually you would be in the Northern water tribe... why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Normal day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal day *open*   Normal day *open* Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal day *open*
Page 1 of 1