Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Latest topic modification

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skiwa Ki'lau

Skiwa Ki'lau

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Air Nomads

Latest topic modification Empty
PostSubject: Latest topic modification   Latest topic modification EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 pm

I love the latest topic aspect of the forum because of how it allows for me to near instantly get right on a fun game in the gamezone or get to a thread a friend recently updated. The only thing i dislike is the scrolling aspect which is cool at first, but after a while myself at least finds myself waiting to see whats going to come up next and not enjoying the wait. Now i know patience is a virtue but i was thinking that now since th kingdoms have been expanded and there is now a lot of empty banner space, why not make the latest topic a list instead of a scrolling thing for faster and easier accessibility?
Back to top Go down
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet
Position: None
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Latest topic modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topic modification   Latest topic modification EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 am

It's a standard thing. You can't edit it (except the height, width, scroll speed, number of topics).

I must admit, sometimes it's pretty annoying, but most of the time it's more useful than scrolling.

I'll try to find a custom HTML script, but most likely the scrolling thing will stay.
Back to top Go down

Latest topic modification
Page 1 of 1