Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

New Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yen

Yen

Character Sheet
Position: Runaway
Nation: Earth Kingdom

New Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Ideas   New Ideas EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Prince Yen had just awoken from a long sleep in Kyoshi. He had been thinking about him running away, still.
He knew he had to change his identity, so no one would notice him. He went to town and entered a clothing store. He liked what they had, and wanted to look more like a warrior than a water bender, so he picked out the clothes accordingly. He found a nice Earth Bending uniform that he thought would disguise him perfectly, but he would have to keep himself on the downlow while wearing it, as he was not an earth bender.

He bought the clothes for 5 gold pieces.

He then roamed the town looking for something interesting to do.

"Looking for something?" asked a total stranger.

"I suppose so, if you know of anything interesting to do."

"If you're looking for intensity, then enter the World Wide Tournament up in Ba Sing Se. But if you're looking for something a little less intense to do I suggest learning something new. Swordsmanship, perhaps?"

"Tournament in Ba Sing Se, you say? I'll check that out. Do you know anyone who could teach me to sword?"

"Well, Ba Sing Se is where the Earth King lives, and he's a Swordsman himself. He's competing in the tournament as well, if you're lucky enough maybe you could enter and ask him to teach you."

"Fantastic, thank you."

"No problem."

Yen walked away with great pleasure, he knew this was a great opportunity to meet the Earth King and try new things. So he went home and packed a few things like before during the runaway, and started walking toward the docks to his boat, he knew it was going to be quite a long trip to Ba Sing Se.

[End of Story 2 - New Ideas]

[UPCOMING STORIES]

Story 3 - The Ferry Ride
Story 4 - Arrival in Ba Sing Se
Back to top Go down

New Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Kyoshi Island-
Jump to: