Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

''Punishment''

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

''Punishment'' Empty
PostSubject: ''Punishment''   ''Punishment'' EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Fire lord lei walked slowly down the halls of his palace, a servant walked beside him shaking to his fullest as he followed him walking slowly collecting dust on his brown slippers'' Someone told me they saw you fire bending, so your a fire bender?''Spoke The Lei while looking forward his hands in both his sleeves.''Well, yes but not that good''The servant shaked and twitched at every word he spoke.

''What did i tell you when there is something about you i don't now''The fire lord stopped piercing his eyes into the servant''That...That.He gulped..They will be punishment,...but in a punishment they might be able to get out''He spoke as sweat trickled down his for head.

The fire lord snapped his fingers, as person wearing all black jumped out the shadows of the lightly lit hall the fire lord inquired'' I have here a servant who love to battle by the looks of it set him up with a great warrior of skill bender or no bender''The shadowed figure nodded then disappeard back into the shadows,Lei looked back to the servant''Now where were we''?.
Back to top Go down

''Punishment''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Royal Palace-
Jump to: