Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Returning home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief
Nation: Water Tribe

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Returning home   Returning home EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 pm

After a long thought Kenji decided to return to the Northern water tribe. Studying was a little to hard. When Kenjii returned he had realized that the old cheif was slowly dying. Kenji walked into the throne room to see the saddened and sick old man beginning to wither. "Kenji,come here." He said "Yes chief?" Kenji asked "My time on earth is running low." "There is somthing you should know." "Your father is my cousin." "So in short terms you are the only heir to the throne available." Kenji thought about being a cheif for a moment. He knew he would need alot of training. "Yes but I would need training." "Indeed you will." Said the cheif. "You will lead our tribe to greatness as I did before." "There is rumor that the fire nation will attack again one day." "Kenji,I trust you." The old man then passed on his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down

Returning home
Page 1 of 1