Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Why the Swamp ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Razor assassin of the Fire nation,just washed up onto a small green field in the swamp located near the water nation.

His clothes were burnt,including the left side of his face and his right leg. He had got lucky he should have died but was hanging on to life. He laid flat on his back, still sore from the explosion, he did not know what happened it was all too fast, He had forgot what happened, the only thing he rememberd was the Fire lord telling him his mission anf thats it.

He grew angry that he must had not completed the mission.He was angry and very upset, He was going to train and get better and take out whomever he was supposed to when he figures out how to get back to the fire lord.

Last edited by Fire Lord Lei on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief
Nation: Water Tribe

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Kenji the water tribe cheif was on a diplomacy mission in the swamp tribes. He loved the scenery and the people. After eating some posssum chicken he decided to go on a recon of the area. "What'chu think u be reckinin to be lookin' for? Asked one of the swamp tribe leaders? "I don't know." Said kenji. "Maybee I could find you some figs and some more chicken for later."
Kenji spotted a person in fire nation clothing laying down in the swamp. "I reckin' we have a spy." Said the Swamp Leader. "Indeed pull him to the village." "We will interrogate him for information." Kenji and the swamp leader pulled the assain to their camp. The knawed away at possum chicken as the assain began to stir.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:01 pm

He woke up and noticed he was inside a small camp he opened his eyes slightly seeing a few men eating chicken. If he wanted he would get up and burn them but he no energy to he regained himself and sat up''Where Am I''He inquired to the gentlemen with chicken niblets around thier mouths.

From the way they looked they looked like they were from the water tribe,He wondered if they brought him for interrogation or for shelter. Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Kenji looked at the distraught assassin. "We brought you here to interrogate you." "Security has been pretty high since the first attack on the Northern Water Tribe." He took another bite out of the chicked and sipped some water. "So tell me fire nation assassin why are you here?" "I came here to conduct diplomacy with the foggy swamp tribe and you probally came here to take us out."
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 pm

He looked to him rather confused he even laughed a little at the word interrogation, he looked down an noticed his leg had been bandaged''You will get nothing from me''He shook his head,''I may look bad but I still got fight left in me,All I do is follow orders thats it.

He wanted to blast them right here and now, but there was no point he would listen of what they had to say first. Then decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:21 am

"I'm sure you still got fight Heh Heh." Kenji said while he chuckled He pulled out a sharp blue knife with a water tribe logo and began to sharpen it. "Maybee I could take you back to the northern water tribe and hold you ransom." Kenji thought about that. He could make terms that would end the war and it would also bring a chunky price from the fire lord. "Tell 'Ya what" Kenji said "I'll take you back to the northern water tribe and hold you ransom."
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

He looked at the water tribe soilder he sat up straight and began to speak''It will not do nothing, take my life if you want ,my lips are sealed''. He didnt mind the soilder that sharpned his knife he had seen better.

He coughed then folded his arms and crossing his legs''The fire lord is not the same as you think''He smirked then smiled closing his eyes resting his hands onto his lap now.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 pm

"What ever you say." "Also I am not a soldier." Kenji said "I am the Northern Water Tribe Cheif." "I came here to conduct diplomacy with the foggy swamp tribe." Kenji thought how would he get the fire lord back to the north? If he could suceede in kocking him out how would he dodge fire nation patrols in his ship?
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 pm

''Well that's great mr Water chief''He spoke with the apmost sarcasticness to his voice.'Wait a minute for some reason your medics made a grave mistake[/color''He jumped high to his feet standing quickly into a horse stance, his leg felt way better as the medics used something really good.He raised his hands high above him out in front of him creating a wall Of blue blazing fire the started from the ground then shot up high above to towards the sky.

Using that wall to his advantage He jumped backwards, Sliding his feet across the ground, one soilder try to kick at him in the face, but the soilder was quickly thrown back into a tree with a fire whip he conjured at his chest.

He stood his ground in the middle of the camp'Come on'''He yelled around waiting for enemies.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

"Quick men! Attack the assassin!" Kenji yelled He kicked his foot up and did a water whip move. He went into the octupuss formation with the water tentacles. His nearby troops came to the sight trying to fight the fire assasin of. But to no avail. "Spears swords,there like toys against him!" His general said.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Razor smiled hopefully he had a real battle, He began to spin in circles quickly.Blue flame began to swirl around him in a tornado like formation. Spears, arrows,sword bounced of his fire like flies in a lamp.The water whip that raced towards him turned into steam on contact with the fire tornado.

As the tornado died down, He jumped backwards kicking his foot into the chest of a water nation soilder sending him to the ground, He quickly eyed the water chief'He ran forward pushing a few soilders out the way, as He got to him about inches from him He gathered Fire into his hands spreading it out pulling the fire downwards, forming the fire into a whip like structure sending the whip's to both his sides.
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Kenji in fear reached for a sword and began to swing, he blocked his attack with his new found sword hitting the fire whip dispersing the fire. He then stood up and began to fight razor.
"So your name is razor huh?" He said."I'm sure I can take you." He tossed razor a sword and said "Come on lets do a sword fight." "I promise you you will not be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Razor began to go into a light parry with the water chief, He came to a stop backing up as He caught the sword that was tossed into his hands'' I do not want your life water chief'' He threw the sword down towards the ground''.

He turned his back away from the water chief turning his head to almost face him''Do you know before the fire lord sent us out,Guess what He said?''He turned completley around,''You will find out in time''It's nothing to be afraid of though'' He stood back into his horse stance''But if you want a fight you got one''
Back to top Go down
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:48 pm

As Kenji continued to fight he asked " Why don't you join our side?" "We stand for peace and greatness." "You are already losing the war." "Join us!" Kenji hoped the assasin would come to his senses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why the Swamp ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Swamp ?   Why the Swamp ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the Swamp ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Water Tribes :: Foggy Swamp-
Jump to: