Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

A Night Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 am

Vlace could see the nightmares threatening to overtake him and he could feel his breath starting to become uneasy. His heart started racing and his mind foggy, sweat starting to bead at his forehead. He could see it all happening again.

He opened his eyes with a jerk and looked around. He stood up and looked around leaning on the wall his head against his chest in defeat.
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Position: Avatar
Nation:

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 am

Kiari walked through the halls of the ice palace restlessly as sleep somehow evaded her. She looked younger then she had all day for some reason and she wore one of her larger kimonos. She went up and down the halls she tread so many times until she walked past the general's room by accident.

As she walked past the room the guard called to her, saying that she was the only one allowed into his room, this caught her interest. She wondered why he would want to see him so late. She stood with a dumbstruck look on her face before she decided to enter.

She stood for a few more moments before the guard made the decision for her and opened the door ever so slightly and gave her a gentle push in , but she didn;t fight it. She entered the very dimly lit room with a bit of a stumble as she looked at the general sort of speechlessly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 am

Vlace hears his door open and looks up with a hope that it was Kiari. When he saw her walking in smiling he smiles back. His heart skips a few beats from the sight of her, and he quickly berated himself. She was beautiful... No doubt about that.

He rubs his eyes with his hand and says with a grin, "What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here?"

He goes to a pot that is over a small fire and pous a cup of tea for himself. He looks at Kiari and raises an eyebrow, implying the question of whether she wanted some or not.
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Nation:

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 am

Kiari sat dumbstruck once again in front of the general not even aware that she was smiling, or that one side of her kimono had dropped past her shoulder ( like in her pic) She quickly shrugged to the general without saying a word and turned away from him.

She would scuffle around the outside of the dimly lit room and just examine things around the outside edges of the walls and what not silently except for a single yawn.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 am

Vlace raised an eyebrow at her again, but this time because of the fact she seemed... to relax a little. He always had to remind himself that the avatar was a person too and not some mystical being. He poured her a cup and went and stood by her with his and her cup of tea. He tried to keep his eyes focused on the wall but it was useless and so he stared at her and smiled.

"You are really tired... You should get some sleep... We have a big day tommorow. And you should be on top of your game. He looked back at the wall and rested his head against it. "Where were you born?"
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Nation:

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 am

Kiari barely noticed that the general had snuk up behind her, she turned around and was slightly surprised to fin him right there behind her, but it couldn't be told from her expression really because at this point she was used to surprises.

She took the tea but only drank a sip or two before placing it down " I will be fine tomorrow, it is only travel." she said quitely but with a voice that commanded respect but also fondness, strange from a girl like her. she then ignored his next question " you know some would say it inappropriate for one such as me to be alone in your quarters with someone of your age" Not meaning to sound old, but into maturity, in the water tribes, most girls stayed pure until at least 21, and that is all she meant, and none of it offensively.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 am

Vlace walked back to the fire and sat by it in a position to see her and to tend the fire. He decided to take the question directed at him as a joke and sent something back at her smiling and with a teasing edge to his voice. "I didn't force you to come here or I didn't summon you. You did that on your own. Which leads me to believe you want to be here with me. For some odd reason... Care to explain?"

"And my age? I am not that old. I mean... I may look it. But... I am pretty young."
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Nation:

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:47 am

Kiari shakes her head with a sigh. " You don't understand my meaning General " she would realize her kimono was dragging down and she would raise it back up for what it was worth even though it was large and probably drop back down soon after.

She would turn another few degrees away from her as she rubs the back of her head " i must go General, your right i must go rest tomorrow is going to be a long day" before he could retort she would leave the room and go on with her business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Visit   A Night Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-
Jump to: