Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace Empty
PostSubject: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Vlace wiped his nose, snot running down his face as he stood outside a huge door. The door leading iinto the Fire Lord's Palace. He stood outside with a maid from his old house. He had just found out that his parents were murdered outside the water nation by pirates. He couldn't believe it. He kept on looking around expecting his dad to come in laughing and with a gift from somewhere in the other nation. Or his mom to call his name and tell him that she needed something done. Or to explain why something was broken. But it just didn't happen. And he was starting to realize they weren't coming back.

As he stood there waiting, the nurse fretted about him and kept on dabbing at his eyes and tutting about how unfair life was unfair. And that she understood him and his plight.

The door opened and there stood the Fire Lord. Majestic and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Ryu Lei The fire lord of the fire nation had heard about the terrible thing that happened to his dear Aunt and Uncle Seulei and Vlad, They were murdered by pirates in the water nation. He thought these must be some pretty strong Warriors. He was told by a messager there Son Vlace had no where else to go so he decided to take him in, because those were his best cousins.

He walked his way down the hall wearing his Royal robe as usaul, He was heading to the Large Palace door that lead outside, to wear the boy was supposed to be.Arriving at the door the tow servants on the left immediatley opened it.He stepped outside looking down at the boy.

The maid that stood next to the boy bowed the moved her way back into the palace''My dear boy, ''Im sorry about your parents, But remember this Never choose a Side Or there will be no right or wrong''He rested his hand on his shoulder and smiled then gave a loud cough.

He took his hand and lead him inside the palace,''There are many things here for you, Almost anything you want, And I even have a son''He smiled then further inquired''I have a daughter but she was kidnapped somehow I dont Know who done it''He spoke to the boy as if he were his own son,The fire lords look was mean but he was actually a kind man inside.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Vlace looked up at the man who had just opened up the door. Vlace cringed at the sight. He looked so mean. Nothing like his father, but he was an uncle and he spoke nice. Vlace stopped crying and wiped his nose at the mention at the Fire Lord's son. Vlace felt suddenly... Safe.

Vlace followed the fire lord inside the house and was in awe at the size of it all. There were tapestries everywhere and servants bustling in and out of the rooms. He wondered what it would be like living in this new house. He wondered what this new kid would be like. He wondered if they would get along.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:58 pm

He finally reached a small golden door, he stopped in front of it as the servants opened it, he turned to vlace''This is my son's room he should be in here''. He walked along into the room as did vlace behind him. in the middle of the room sat young Gin lei playing with a fire nation soilder toy.The boy stood up looking at his father then to the boy then back to this father''Who is that?''Gin spoke out to his father.

''That is your cousin vlace''Ryu rubbed Gin on his way then turned and left the room leaving them alone. Gin sat back down and looked at the boy''So, I guess youll be living with us?''He spoke but never let vlace answer.''Well You got to follow what I say and well get along just fine''

He turned his body fully around to face vlace''You see one day im going to be fire lord and rule the nation''He spoke with a mild but not scary tone''my father always say's There is no wrong or right side,But''He stuck his finger up in the air''Sometimes you must do wrong to get right''
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Vlace entered the room and looked around the room in awe before noticing the the boy in the center of the room. As he heard the boy speak who was older than him by at least a few years and when he spoke Vlace started to laugh.

His voice came out in shakes and pauses as he was still sniffling and trying to keep his laugh in. His mom would have scolded him. This was unpilot. "You are going to be fire lord? That last sentence doesn't even make sense. How can you do that?"

He moved around the room and picked up a toy soldier. "How can you do something wrong and have it turn for good? When has that ever happened?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:16 pm

He ignored mostly what the boy said tending to his toys instead of listening''I know you want to laugh every one does''He quirked a smile then stood up facing his large window''So how good is your fire bending? I know you can bend''He inquired to vlace.

''I think for my age I'ma very good bender,You see my father actually is A firebending teacher other than the fire lord. He taught me some things''He turned his gaze to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Vlace looked around and stopped laughing but the smile stayed on his face. "You are right I can bend. I was born in the army and I have trained most every day with best in the nation. I consider myself alright in the ways of fire. And the best part about it, is it is dangerous. It likes to burn. I am going to be the general in the army just like my... Just like my... my father was..." Vlace bowed his head in sadness but when he looked up it was all gone and it was replaced by an eery sense of calm and almost anger. His eyes were a light with it. A permanent spark.

The toy in his hand started to smolder as he focused down. "You will be the lord of this nation and I will bring it glory. For you. Imagine it."
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

He felt his pain, sometimes he had that same trigger that he just wanted to explode but sometimes he control's it. For some reason when he does something bad he feels so bad inside about it.

''Yeah, I can see it now Me as the fire lord and you as General''He moved closer to vlace feeling a little more comfortable''We shall rule the whole Fire Nation, and always have each other's back no matter what''He smiled holding out his hand for a shake''What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Vlace smiled liking the sound of this and looked Lei straight in the eye,"Together. Always for each other. For the nation of fire." He took Lei's hand and shook it firmly. Though Vlace didn't understand some of the things that Lei said he liked Lei. And Vlace felt that staying near him would be important in his goal of becoming the General of the army.

Vlace spoke, "We are going to be able to do great things and the world will look on and thank us. Though right now I am hungry... Do we have to wait till dinner to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm

'He smiled shaking his hand,''Yes, vlace we shall prevail and hopefully in the end we will do the right thing''He laughed when he asked about dinner he was new here so he had to inform him.

''Your funny vlace, all you have to do is snap your fingers and they bring whatever you want'
'He snapped his fingers and a maid ran in so quickly the sound of his snap still was heard''Go ahead vlace order what you want''
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 am

Vlace looked at Lei like he was the best person ever, which in a way he might have been, and looked back at the maid. "Could I have some chicken? Like with that good stuff on it. That makes it taste better?"
The made left and Vlace looked at Lei and said with a conspirital toned whisper. "If I did that to mom she would have had my head." The more that Vlace stood next to Lei the more that he was forgeting about the bad news and his parents death seemed so much farther away and non existant.

Vlace looked around again trying to take it all in. He was going to be able to live here. He would be able to snap his fingers and the servants would jump at his bidding. This was going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:57 pm

He smiled at the comment he made then began to state even further''Basically your in charge here, everything is your's''He reached down and picked up his fire emblem necklace his mother gave him' that sat on the floor'He laughed then wen tback to look out the window.

''Here take this please take it, This is only half of the necklace,My mom said when you find a special friend give him half until one day they can be whole''

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace   The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Childhoods of Lei and Vlace
Page 1 of 1