Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

A Conflict

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet
Position: None
Nation: Earth Kingdom

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Tenzin was standing next to a pole in the middle of the a market medium-sized market in the Lower Ring in Ba Sing Se. As usual, he had nothing to do, so he just watched the people pass by, buying foods and goods - that's how he spent lots of his days.
But then he spotted a group of Fire Nation Soldiers, who he recognized by the armor they were wearing. He stared at them with a 'foul' face as they came closer, and passed him. The group had almost passed him, but the last soldier accidentally stepped on his foot, but continued marching without even saying anything at all.
Tenzin, who had always had a massive grudge against anyone from the Fire Nation, yelled: "Watch where you're going, you dumb imbecile!" Tenzin could feel the anger inside of him build up. The soldier stopped marching, and so did the rest of the group. He tried to walk towards Tenzin, but somebody pulled him back.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 pm

He just got out of his Giant Golden interior carriage,as did his red armored soldiers whom were all fire benders, he sent them away by snapping his fingers to handle the business he had came for.He had his hands folded inside his red silk sleeves of his robe looking left then to his right.

A few eyes turned his way as he noticed a few mouth's drop,as people stared at him but knew to keep there distance.He walked slowly out into the town trying to keep his robe from touching the ground of ba sing se,His eye caught notice of his men getting into trouble already,a young boy about around his teen years began to yell at his men,He walked over to the boy slowly,he reached out and pulled the boy back beside him into his arms,He stared him deep into his eyes''Is there a problem?''He inquired to the boy.The men stood all beside each other not speaking a word.
Back to top Go down
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"Yes, a big problem. That moron over there seems to be lacking eyes!" Tenzai yelled, enraged. Today had been a bad day overall, and Tenzai was pissed. He turned his head away for a moment, but then snapped back and looked the man right in his face. He walked towards him and said: "Do you think you're all-worthy or something? I mean, look at you.. with your kingly clothing and fancy carriage.. gah." While saying gah he made a 'piss-off' gesture and walked back to his pole, where he continued leaning against.
He looked at the man and waited for his response, even though it would enter once of his ears, and exit the other.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 pm

He became rather annoyed with the kid, As he had major anger issues as Lei did when he was younger,He raised his left brow and spoke''Enough,I will not let you sit here and talk about my men,Everyone apologize to one Another''Demanded the Fire lord as he looked back and forth to his men and the boy.

He waited for a response from the boy.his men already apologized quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Tenzai shook his head calmly. "You want me to apologize? For what? Being right?" he said to the man, who seemed to look at his soldiers. Tenzai raised his head and looked in a different direction, away from the group of Fire Benders. He started tapped his foot on the ground rapidly.
'Why don't they just piss off to their own city...' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm

He smirked then turned his gaze to his men''This is why we don't speak to peasant's''He inquired to his group of men.They nodded each of them turning away from the boy''Now''shifting his head towards the boy''Go along with your business'''
Back to top Go down
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 am

Tenzin was getting more pissed by the minute; he just could NOT stand the, in his opinion, arrogant behavior of this man.
He stopped leaning against the pole and stepped forward, in the man's direction. Then he looked at him, and was silent for a little moment.

"Get along with my business? I was trying to 'get along with my business' but that jerk had to obstruct me from it!" Tenzai yelled. He noticed his voice was becoming more violent than before. Looking around him, he noticed there were lots of people started gathering in a circle around him and the man, most likely wondering what this commotion with these was all about.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

The fire lord smiled, He clapped his hands twice as his men ran away back to the golden carriage that stood with three horses tied to it''Like i said go along with your business''He inquired to the boy, He gave a small giggle then began to walk away slowly, then he stopped in his tracks and looked back at him ''You are one lucky kid''.He began walking again back to his carriage.
Back to top Go down
Tenzin Shao

Tenzin Shao

Character Sheet

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm

"Or you are one lucky man," Tenzin replied, watching the man walk back to his carriage. Tenzai didn't want to bother doing anything, he was vastly outnumbered by all his 'guards' anyways. He didn't want to end up in prison, because it seemed this man had quite some authority.
"Yeah, leave. Just leave with your... circus. But, don't think I will forget this, though, because I won't," Tenzai said, mockingly. After finishing that sentence he turned around and slowly walked back to the pole again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty

Back to top Go down

A Conflict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: