Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Lang's Supermarket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet
Position: Ba Sing Se, Earth Capital
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Urgent delivery, Urgent delivery… Really now! It had hardly been a day, and already Jang Mi’s master was sending her on large errands. Even though deliveries were her speciality, his was really just too much. Well, it was only a small bracelet now, but just wait until he needs his laundry doing…

It was only she and her horse, racing down the dirt roads towards the village. Speed was of the essence here, and extra baggage made all the difference. This was an area she knew well, but a supermarket here of all places? Didn’t ring a bell. Still, not being of the community here, Jang Mi probably wouldn’t know this place quite as well as she would have liked. Right now, she only had the General’s directions to go on.

She left her horse tied up at the entrance sign post, then ran the rest of the way through the village. It was pretty easy going, travelling over empty grass fields for a few minutes. Well, save the few odd shouts from angry farmers. Turns out, General Yu was right. Not easily noticeable at first sight, Lang’s supermarket was clustered around other small huts and homes. Not a great spot for business, but hey, as long as it had what she needed. Jang Mi walked into the “store” as it were, and had a short conversation with the shop keeper. Recognising that she had come from the Earth General, he handed her a small parcel, boxed and brown and tied with string, then quietly slipped back behind the counter, not saying anything more.

And as if that wasn’t odd enough, there was this strange aura about the place, as if something wasn’t quite right. Jang Mi tried to shake off the feeling, and held the package by the strings in her right hand, making her way back outside.
Back to top Go down
General Yu

General Yu

Character Sheet
Position: General

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Mogol,A tough Fat 6 inch tall bandit.Just arrived in Makupa, Word around there village was there was some special braclet at jang's in Makupa .Him and his two men just unmounted thier horses,Making there way to jang's, pushing civillians out of the way to get there.

They reached the entrance The Leader Mogol yelled loudly as everyone in the village cleared the streets quickly locking thier doors''Wear is the braclet Jang, I know you got it!!'' No one was Around Except a small girl Standing at jang's she was holding a brown Box tied with string, He had a feeling that was it.

''Hey girl!''He moved forward pointing his finger to the box''You trying to steal, the braclet I see well Taste this''mogol Moved into his praying mantis stance,He reached behind his back grabbing the giant hammer that was tied around his back,now holding it in both hands.

Before the girl could run,He lifted the hammer High into the air bringing it to smash into the ground with amazing force,The ground shaked As The Ground below spilt forming into a avalanche type,The small earthquake raced towards the girl, as giant crushed boulders from the earth closed in on her.
Back to top Go down
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Eh? Now this boy was rude. Keep on going like that and he’d destroy the cute girl along with the precious bracelet that caused the trouble in the first place - my my, where on earth where his values?

So that was it, his strength was in his weapon. The same weakness that the general had told her - admittedly, his weapon was slightly more impressive. Still, swinging it around like that was sure to bring some recoil damage. Earth benders sure where problematic…

Jang Mi deducted that she would need both hands for this. Swinging the parcel on her index finger, she launched it high into the air, then muttered “Go Fish”. Using the short interval to distract him, she balled her two fists to summon two large boulders from the ground. Hey, those lessons came in handy. She launched the left one at the head bandit, and used the right as a sort of barricade against his own avalanche attack. Jang Mi landed lightly on her blocking boulder, to prevent harm from another attack, and it was then that she cursed herself for losing concentration on the first boulder that she levitated. It may not have hit it’s target, but it should have acted enough as a deterrent.

“You must misunderstand. I’m just a delivery girl, on my master’s orders.”
Jang Mi replied, holding her hands out to catch the falling parcel. “If you really want to discuss this, you should take it to him. I can give you an address, if you’d like…”
Back to top Go down
General Yu

General Yu

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm

He was stunned she threw the parcel up into the air,He moved to the side from his own attack eyes glued to the parcel.

He felt the earth move as the wind shifted towards his face, his eyes quickly turned back to the girl as he noticed a boulder flying right towards his face, He lifted his hammer cocking it back then swinging it forward, knocking the boulder into one of his own men as he flew into a nearby wall then falling into a large basket.

''You whore''He ignored every word she said the only thing he wanted was that Braclet He stomped his right foot into the ground four times, sendind four medium sized boulder flying up from the ground.He swung his hammer sideways hitting all four at once.As they each came fast towards her, One coming from her left the other from the right and the last one from the middle.
Back to top Go down
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:05 pm

"Huh? Well that wasn't very nice..." Was he even listening to the sweet, little, innocent girl? All kidding aside, this guy was in for a true beating. That is, once something is done about that hammer.

Jang Mi then found herself in a sort of deja-vu moment. As in, the head bandit was using a technique of hers. She smiled, remembering how the General had gotten out of this one. Although, creating eight boulders in quick succession would be a bit too much…

Bringing her arms up, she pulled two strong earth walls from the ground to block the boulders from either side, making them disintegrate upon contact. Thanks to the General for teaching her that. Jumping any higher would leave her open to a spike or column attack, like before, so that was out of the question.

Briefly memorising the hammer-bandit’s position, she flipped back behind the boulder, so that his one whizzed overhead. Then, using both arms while sweeping them in an arc, Jang Mi extended the wall of Earth on both sides, so that it curved towards the bandit on both sides.
Back to top Go down
General Yu

General Yu

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:45 pm

He was getting more angry by the sec this girl thought she was bad. She managed to create a wall of earth to block his attacks.She flipped up extending her arms to make to earth walls close in on her.

The one came from the left the other from the right, He jumped backwards out of the one on the right as it smashed into a wall.The other he swung his large hammer at, but guess what? his hammer got stuck in the damn wall. He tried to pull it out but it would not budge he kept cursing to himself.

He pulled and pulled but it would not come out, his focuse was completly on that hammer.
Back to top Go down
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Jang Mi emerged from behind the boulder, to inspect how well her work went. As she smiled, she thought to herself that there were alot of philosophical things that Jang Mi could have said at that point in time. Alot of things only just recently taught to her. However, she wanted payback for his previous insult. Badly.

However, she was now smart enough to know not to let anger get the better of yourself while in a fight. Instead, calmly run up, and smash that idiot in the head. At least, that seemed like the better plan. She allowed the earth to encase her feet until it was hard as clay. Then, slowly picking up pace as she ran forward, she jumped in the air, then put both of her hardened feet forwards in a high kick, towards the top of the bandit's head. At the same time, preparing her fists to draw boulders from the ground, in case that attack failed.

Well, lucky for you, I left my sword at home today. Cause otherwise, I'd might be tempted to skewer you right now... But I might have broken my own concetration in the process. Guess this is a win-win situation. Depends the way you would look at it, though...
Back to top Go down
General Yu

General Yu

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Seconds later Mogol was kicked in the back of his head, as he flew across the room. His other buddies were already knocked out still in the basket. He was so angry he cursed at himself even though he could not move and was glued to the ground.

He would not forget that little girl, he would not forget what she done to him and he would get his revenge.

Back to top Go down
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm

"Oh good! You're incapitated! That means I don't have to kill you. I'm very much against killing things, you know..."

The streets were an absolute wreck. No blood, thankfully, but the bandits looked pretty beaten up, and pretty drowsy. Either that, or they were just knocked clean out cold. They'd wake up soon anyway, and their lives weren't in total danger. Well, apart from the load of angry villagers, that is. And the head honcho didn't look exactly too belated either.

"I'd stay and help out with your technique, I really would, but I'm kinda running on a tight schedule. Have fun, take care now!" Jang Mi called over her shoulder, still managing to find the energy to sprint back to the small village entrance. And still finding the energy to make one last remark as she dissapeared into the distance.

"Thanks Lang, for not helping at all! Really!"

As usual, her horse had fallen asleep. Standing. Really. He wasn't even carrying any loads this time. Jang Mi often dreamed of a mount that would come to a heroic rescue whenever she whistled from a mile away... but nope, she was stuck with this. With a sigh, she tugged his ear after getting on. He neighed, stumbled a little, then automatically headed off in the direction back home, with the parcel sat in the safety of Jang Mi's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lang's Supermarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lang's Supermarket   Lang's Supermarket Empty

Back to top Go down

Lang's Supermarket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Makapu Village-
Jump to: