Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Message from the General of the White Lotus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

Message from the General of the White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Message from the General of the White Lotus   Message from the General of the White Lotus EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 pm

A messenger hands a letter to the Fire Lord from General Vlace.

The letter says,

"Dear Fire Lord Lei.

I have heard a rumor that you are willing to step down from the throne and let me sit on it till your son is old enough to rule. I would be more than appreciatory if you were to do this, that way we can stop fighting each other and turn to the real enemy at hand. There are rumors that the fire nation shall be facing a civil war and that might be the last thing we want. If I am on the throne you shall be able to lead the army that I shall give to you, to go after the rebels. We need someone to do it who can win, and waging a defensive war against them is something we can't afford to do. They shall be able to turn the local people against the nation. We need to show we will not tolerate them and we need to show we are not weak. I feel that you can accomplish these goals, while also defeating them. Meanwhile we shall not only be fighting a civil war but also a war against the Black Dragon which permeates through the entire world and shall need the Army of the White Lotus for.

I wish you and your new family the best,
Congratulations on your new son or daughter
Sincerely,
Your cousin and General of the White Lotus
-Vlace

PS- Could you possibly send someone to tend my garden as I am not presently there to look after it. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Message from the General of the White Lotus   Message from the General of the White Lotus EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Dear Cousin Vlace

That is a great idea, I am willing to give you the throne any time and become general,as I said before i know i attacked the water nation and that was very wrong of me. You knew my father and he would not want this for me. There is a bigger threat out here that could ruin not only the Fire nation, but the water and earth. I will make a great general with my powerful firebending and good planning. When I meet with the avatar i will give you my throne. I already imformed my wife Of what im doing and she likes the idea. I want you to tell my son he is your dad, until the time is right. My wife will also be leaving to.

I wish you well and im having a Twins Son and daughter Raise them well they will be your responsiblity remember as general I will be araound so try not to make it obvious im there father lol!

Your cousin Gin lei Current Fire lord

ps-I will be sending a gardener immeadiatly lol
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Message from the General of the White Lotus   Message from the General of the White Lotus EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Fire Lord Lei

Do to certain events happening around the world I would appreciate it if we would be able to skip the meeting as now there is not much to talk about. We need to focus our attention on this threat to our people and nation and we can have time for the specifics after the war is over. Or when we all have a moment, a lull in the action. The more time we waste the more time it will take to set up and the less likeyly we will be able to win. I thank you for your willingness to cooperate with us and your understanding. I shall talk to the avatar about adopting your kids and see if it is in the best interest. Realize, cousin, that if we tell them I am their father they shall never be able to know the truth or it will cause a disbalance in their soul. Make sure it was you and your wife want as once you say yes there is no taking it back.

Congratulations on the Twins
-Vlace

Ps- Thank you for sending the gardener. I was really worried about my flowers.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Message from the General of the White Lotus   Message from the General of the White Lotus EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Dear vlace

Yes maybe your right but it is what we want we do not want to put kids in danger as people still want me dead fire lord or not. I know the twins wont know but, im pretty sure they would find out themselves who there father is. Yes we should skip the meeting we need to be prepared to fight the threat to come.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Message from the General of the White Lotus   Message from the General of the White Lotus EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I am on my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from the General of the White Lotus   Message from the General of the White Lotus Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from the General of the White Lotus
Page 1 of 1